I am a librarian working on my thesis for an MA in Art History.  My topic
includes discussion of the dead flower photographs of five fairly
contemporary photographers.  I am trying to track down some of my missing
information as I come into the home stretch on my research.  I have
searched Art Index, OCLC's FirstSearch,  Proquest, the WWW, and the
Smithsonian bookstore!  While in some cases I have found many references,
there are still a few parts missing.  I would very much appreciate any help
that you can give regarding the following:

Robert Mapplethorpe - I am looking for a Mapplethorpe expert or an image
listing from which I could deduce that his dead/dying flower images were
made in the later stage of his flower series.

Nobuyoshi Araki - I have found images from his "Flowers from the Other
World" series in Hans-Michael Herzog's The Art of the Flower, but have not
found any other commentary on them either by Araki himself or others.

Irving Penn - I have found lots of info. regarding his fashion photography
but no commentary on his flower images.

Chris Enos - I have only the images and small bit of info. found in the
book, Flora Photographica and a couple of references from the early 70's.
Does anyone have other current references to her dead flower work or her
address and phone #?

 Joan Fontcuberta - No questions here yet.  I am using the Herbarium
flowers and know that they aren't real.

Thank you all so much!  Please respond to me directly, not to the list.

Judith L. Lesso
Reference Librarian
West Virginia University
Health Sciences Library