One of our San Antonio speakers lost a carousel with approximately 50
slides after his presentation on tuesday afternoon.  Some of them are
marked with his name, others are marked "Moody Mansion".  As you can
imagine, they are very important to him.  If anyone has seen them, please
contact:  Bradley C. Brooks
          McFaddin-Ward House
          725 3rd St.
          Beaumont TX  77701
          (phone) 401 832-1906
          (fax)  409 832-3483

He has offerred to pay all return costs as well as a reward. He gave a
wonderful presentation and is interested in speaking again in
Philadelphia. I really hope we can help find his slides.

Iris