I am a grad student in Art History currently researching medieval
reliquaries.  I am having an exceedingly difficult time finding images of
reliquaries which contain the remains of women.  I am especially
interested in head reliquaries which preserve the heads of nuns, female
saints.  The only success I've had so far is with the catalogue, Le Jardin
Clos de L'Ame. Does anyone have any suggestions where I might find
additional images?

-Karen Rauch
Tufts University