It might be of interest to you and the list to know that the new CLIP Note
on Displays and Exhibits in College Libraries will be published by ACRL/ALA
at the end of May.  The CLIP Note does include sample exhibit policies from
a variety of libraries as well as samples of forms and publications
focusing on exhibits.  It will be marketed by ACRL/ALA in their usual
fashion through catalogs and other announcements in the journal literature.
My colleague Laura Witschi (Nevada State Library) and I are the
co-compilers.

Jane Kemp

>I think it might be very helpful for many of us if the policies were
>posted to the list as well.  Thanks.
>
>--Paul Glassman
>  Art & Architecture Librarian
>  Pratt Institute
>  200 Willoughby Avenue
>  Brooklyn, New York  11205
>  Telephone (718) 636-3714
>  FAX (718) 399-4401
>
>On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Monica Fusich wrote:

Jane Kemp                                       [log in to unmask]
Circulation-Reference Librarian
Supervisor, Fine Arts Collection                PHONE:  319-387-1195
Luther College
Decorah, IA   52101                             FAX:    319-387-1657