----------------------------Original message---------------------------- The George Eastman House Library is beginning the process of planning for an OPAC, as the first step in automating the library. We are a specialized library of photographic and cinema literature, with a collection of 42,000 volumes. The collection is fully cataloged on OCLC; no recon will be necessary. To instruct us in our thinking we would greatly appreciate seeing copies of any proposals, planning documents, memos, vendor RFIs and RFPs and grant applications that you may be able to share. We are also compiling a list of vendors to investigate, and of potential funders. All comments, recommendations, and advice are welcome. We would particularly like to hear from other Museum libraries. Please address your comments to [log in to unmask] or send the documentation to: Rachel Stuhlman George Eastman House 900 East Ave. Rochester, NY 14607