          Dear Friends who use Data Trek Professional Series Serials

          For the past three years, the RISD Library has been using
          the Data Trek Professional Series for Serials.

          I have been experiencing a frustrating problem with the
          system. The Data Trek program has been claimimg issues from
          titles that have been discontinued or have changed title.
          Thus, my monthly claim check is cluttered with issues that
          have been discontinued for months. As a result, I have not
          been able to generate claims letters since RISD started to
          use Data Trek.

          I have done everything that Data Trek's Support have
          instructed me to do. I have talked to three different
          support staff and no one seems to be able to correct my
          serious problem.

          Help! Users of Data Trek for Serials, have you experienced a
          similar problem? If yes, what have you done differently or
          how have you handled the frustration?

          Signed

          Desperate and frustrated

          Stephen McCaughey