Dear ARLIS/NA Conference Attendees:

If you are still looking for hotel bookings -- then read on....
.... if you are already the proud owner of a confirmed hotel
reservation--congratulations, and I'll see you there!

I just got off the phone with an exceedingly helpful person at the
San Antonio booking service for hotels.
   Call 1-800-858-4303

They will check availability on and confirm a reservation for you
while you wait on the phone.  Be prepared with a credit card to
make the booking.  This booking service costs $5.00 which is
added to the credit card number you give for the hotel
reservation.

This helpful person told me that there is a lot going on in San
Antonio between April 3rd and 9th, but that there are still
rooms available.  Some are close to the ARLIS/NA conference
hotel, and some are quite pricey; some are at some distance
from the St. Anthony, but much cheaper.

Please call, ASAP, to get the uptodate info on lodging
alternatives, and make you booking!

-- jack

Jack Robertson
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library