Thanks for the enthusiastic response to my first request for Internet
Room volunteers.  There are still a few slots open, so if you have
some extra time away from programs, etc., and you have an interest in
the Internet, please sign up.  Remember that each volunteer will
receive an "I worked the Room" button to boast their 'net know-how.

Time slots are in one-hour increments, with the exception of the last
slot of the day; please contact me directly to sign up:
[log in to unmask]  I will also have a sign-up sheet
available at the registration desk for those who would rather wait
until that time.

Friday, April 4:
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Sunday, April 6:
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.

Tuesday, April 8:
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.

Wednesday, April 9:
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.; 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Sam Duncan
Assistant Librarian/Cataloguer
Amon Carter Museum
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX  76107-2695

(817) 738-1933, ext. 245
(817) 738-4066 (fax)
http://www.cartermuseum.org

All opinions are my own and not those of my employer.