Max:  here in Fort Worth, the Amon Carter, Kimbell, and Modern Art
Museum of Fort Worth libraries have formed the Cultural District
Library Consortium--with our primary goal being to automate the
operations of all three libraries in one system.  We're only at the
very beginning stages, but one of our challenges is to provide
external database access, such as Citadel, etc.  While the pricing
may be a little high for us to consider individually, I hope we will be in a
better position to acquire these tools as a consortium.
Milan R. Hughston, Librarian
Amon Carter Museum
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX   76107-2695
817/738-1933, ext. 243
817/738-4066 (fax)
http://www.cartermuseum.org
All opinions are my own and not those of my employer