----------------------------Original message---------------------------- WHOOPS! I touched "enter" before having written the message, - sorry! here goes: I apologize to those of you who find this message on both arlis-l and arclib-l: I wonder if any of you can recommend a journal on lighting design, - preferrably in English, and - preferrably indexed in one (or more) of APId, AVERY, COMPENDEX, ART INDEX ..., ICONDA (or others). Both the design of lamps and the use of light as a design and architecture element are of interes. We used to subscribe to Architectural Lighting som years ago, but for some reason the subscription was cancelled by my predecessor. We also have a subscription to the International Lighting Review and a few Nordic (almost) inhouse publications plus several very technical journals over at the faculty of electrical engineering. Thank you! Kjersti Lie Academic librarian/architect University Library of Trondheim Faculty Library of Arch./Civ.eng./Ind.des./Math.sci. N-7034 TRONDHEIM NORWAY tel.: +47 73 59 51 60 fax.: +47 73 59 88 10