Dear Colleagues:

The person who was willing to serve as recorder for our panel session on
Tuesday morning is unable to do so.  We need to locate another volunteer
as soon as possible.  Plesae contact me via e-mail, fax, or phone at the
address or numbers listed below.  Thanks very much!  Ray Anne Lockard

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh