Greetings, all!
I am a library school student, with a strong interest in art
librarianship. Therefore I have taken the opportunity to get a feeling for
the way museums "work" by taking a museum studies seminar. A classmate and
I have been assigned a project to "curate" a sculpture by Robert
Rauschenberg, called "Atlas Colonnade Jr." (1979). We have several
questions that we're trying to answer, including:
        -is the piece installed correctly?
        -which of his other works are most closely related to this one?
        -and, of course, what does it mean?
We've started gathering print resources, but I am hoping that y'all can
give us some ideas for Internet resources, especially listservs where we
might find some experts lurking, just waiting for a chance to tell us all
about "Atlas Colonnade Jr." Also, I've been trying to find photographs of
the piece so we can determine whether it is, in fact, installed properly.
I checked out Arts and Humanities search on DIALOG [ss
(atlas()colonnade(s)illustration)] with no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Amy C. Grasmick
School of Library and Information Studies
SUNY at Buffalo