Dear Colleagues:

        We are searching for the following issues of Architecture
magazine: May, June, and July of 1996.  If anyone has duplicates they
would like to part with please let me know.  If there is any charge  for
the above please let me know the cost.  You can reply off-list to Jeffrey
Stephens, Brooklyn Museum of Art, Art Reference Library:
[log in to unmask]    Many thanks.

Jeffrey Stephens
Library Associate