Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Greetings from Your ARLIS/CAA liaison. It is time for me to begin to try to locate individuals interested in submitting session proposals for the 1999 CAA conference in Los Angeles. The conference theme is diversity. I will be at our San Antonio conference distributing flyers about the 1999 CAA conference. Please watch for them, take one, and contact me if you are interested in submitting a proposal or know someone who has a good idea. ARLIS will hvae continued visibility at the annual CAA conference only if we take the initiative and work actively to see that the joint proposals are submitted. My role as liaison is to assist interested ARLIS and CAA members in submitting the proposals. Please, let's continue our well-received tradition and make every effort to have a joint session at the 1999 CAA conference in Los Angeles! I look forward to seeing ARLIS members in San Antonio and I am eager to hear some good ideas! Travel safely! Ray Anne Ray Anne Lockard Head, Frick Fine Arts Library University Library System University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA 15260 Voice: 412-648-2410 Fax: 412-648-7568 E-mail: [log in to unmask]