Would you be meaning the National Museum in Lagos? Strangely it's not in
the latest IDA, and the WOL listing lacks phone/fax. "Directory of Museum
Professionals in Africa 93/94" lists the National Museum as P.M.B. 12556,
Lagos, tel. 234 (1) 634040, 636076, 636005.

ROSS DAY
Assoc. Museum Librarian, Metropolitan Museum of Art (www.metmuseum.org)
Tel. 212-570-3707 /*/ Fax 2125703879 /*/ [log in to unmask]
Treasurer, ARLIS/NA (1996-98)                 (www.uflib.ufl.edu/arlis)