I would be very interested in participating or just attending a
"Librarian as Curator" session.  I am Gallery Director for a huge
exhibition space consisting of two galleries at the Brand Library in
Glendale, CA, and divide my work between the library and working with
artists and installations.  We have it  down to a science here, as this
type of arrangement has been conducted for years (not that working with
artists is ever a science!!).  Please let me know how I may be of service.

Jill Conner
Brand Library
1601 West Mountain
Glendale, CA 91201