Can anyone provide me with the address, telephone and fax numbers for the
Museum of Classical Antiquities in Lagos, Nigeria?

We have consulted the International Directory of Art and the Museums of
the World.  There is a 1990 publication called the "Directory of Museums
in Africa" (call no. AM 80 D571 1990) which may provide the answer, however,
we do not hold this item in the Media Union collection, and the library at
the University of Michigan which does hold the item can not consult it on my
behalf as it forms part of the circulating collection and is signed out to
a patron.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Allison Colborne
Art + Architecture Librarian