Do any of you have suggestions to help me determine a list of "core
journals" in art, art history, and design? Do you know if/where their
exist lists that various accrediting agencies consider essential? Keep in
mind that we're a comprehensive university that doesn't offer programs
above the Master's. Any good suggestions for someone in my situation?
Anything that's worked well for you?

Edith Crowe
San Jose State University