I want to say Thanks! to those of you who came by our booth at CAA and
commented on our web site. It's now reachable by our domain name directly.

Our new site at http://www.saskia.com has been greatly enhanced from the
previous effort, and has fully searchable access to our slide database. It
also has about 2,000 thumbnail images online.

I would be happy to answer any questions regarding the site off the list.
Please reply to me directly.

Kurt

PS: there was a period at the end of last week where a few e-mails may have
gotten lost. If you were expecting a response and didn't get one, please
re-send your message.