Hi Marti --

I was wondering if you'd had any luck with the timeline you were looking for.

I have been interested in getting something that shows art development as
well as historical periods, preferably in poster form.  I'm thinking of
something you could look at and compare time frames in different cultures,
like here's when the Olmecs were active and here's what was happening at
the same time in the Middle East and here's where the Celts were at that
time.  Did you happen to come across anything like that?  Even remotely?

Cheryl

  ******         ******
 ********       ********
**********     **********
 ********       ********
      Cheryl Mainard
      Technical Services       "The Dewey Decimal System,
      Ryerson & Burnham        what a scam that was." -- Kramer.
        Libraries
      Art Institute of Chicago