----------------------------Original message---------------------------- The function of the library at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago has historically been to support the curatorial and educational goals of the museum. I am considering expanding my user base to the "business" end of operations, i.e. Development, Marketing, etc. I am merely testing the waters at this point, however, my thought is that I would help them with online searches, supply business publications, etc. My goal would be to function as the information broker (a la a corporate library) for these departments. Is this an obvious function that I have just missed until now? Is anyone else doing this? I'd appreciate your input. Amanda M. Kaiser Librarian Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago 312-397-3894 [log in to unmask]