The function of the library at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago
has historically been to support the curatorial and educational goals
of the museum.  I am considering expanding my user base to the
"business" end of operations, i.e. Development, Marketing, etc.  I am
merely testing the waters at this point, however, my thought is that I
would help them with online searches, supply business publications,
etc.  My goal would be to function as the information broker (a la a
corporate library) for these departments.

Is this an obvious function that I have just missed until now?  Is
anyone else doing this?  I'd appreciate your input.

Amanda M. Kaiser
Librarian
Museum of Contemporary Art
Chicago