J. Tobias wrote:

> Our library is developing a collection of video and CD-ROM (monographic,
> not music or reference) works on art, architecture and design.
>
> Currently, we order from multiple vendors. To streamline ordering I am
> interested to learn of distributors in these media--in other words,
> single-source vendors who operate like book distributors such as
> Blackwell or Baker and Taylor...

I'm sorry that I can't answer your question, but I would like to hear
the responses you may receive. Would it be possible for you to summarize
for the list? (My attempt to contact you at your e-mail address failed.)

Thank you.
--
Laurie Anderson                 Maryland Institute, College of Art
Phone: (410)225-2304            Decker Library