PICTURING  ARLIS/NA

Dear Colleagues,
Do you have photographs of ARLIS/NA colleagues and events?

As a feature of the 25th anniversary conference upcoming in San
Antonio, I'd like to create a photomontage of the Society with
pictures from the past 25 years.  The images will be presented
in one or more formats at the conference:  as a slide display
prior to the Convocation on Saturday night, as prints displayed
in the Poster Sessions area, on the ARLIS/NA web site.

If you have snapshots, please contact me ASAP.
.... also, if you would like to assist in preparing the
photomontage, please let me know.

Thanks!

-- jack

Jack Robertson