----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I am trying to obtain some cataloguing information for a slide we have from a manuscript in the John Rylands Library in Manchester. The image is of a Nun Suckling a Monkey (in Ptolemy Tompkins' "The Monkey in Art"). The text says the image is from a copy of the Lancelot Romance in the John Rylands Library. I need a date for this manuscript, country of origin, MS number, and folio number if possible. I have searched our library holdings to no avail. Can anyone answer my queries or possibly provide an e-mail address for the Rylands Library? Thank you Brenda MacEachern, Visual Arts, UWO, London, Ontario