     We have duplicates of the following periodicals that we'd be happy to
     send to any library in need.  Due to very limited storage space, the
     offer is only good until March 19th.  Send your request to

     Maris Cannon
     Cranbrook Academy of Art Library

     DUPLICATE PERIODICALS:

     METROPOLIS  July/Aug 1995

     INTERVIEW   Feb, Mar 1996

     MUSEUM NEWS  Jan/Feb, May/Jun  1996

     NEW ART EXAMINER  Sep 1995, Apr 1996

     ARTNEWS  Sum, Nov, Dec 1995, Apr, Jun, Sum, Sep 1996

     NATION  Nov 25, 1996

     INTERIOR DESIGN  Jan 31, 1996 (Buyer's Guide)

     INTERIOR DESIGN  1996 Health Care Supplement

     BLACKSMITH'S JOURNAL  #73 (Sum 1996)

     C MAGAZINE  #45 (Spr 1995)

     AMERICAN CRAFT  Mar 1996

     CONTEMPORARY IMPRESSIONS  Fall 1995

     THE NET  Mar 1996

     METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART BULLETIN  Fall 1995

     WORLD ART  Nov 1994

     ARCHITECTURAL RECORD  Aug 1996

     BULLETIN OF THE DETROIT INSTITUTE OF ARTS  V. 69, #3/4 1995, V. 70,
     #1/2 1996

     ARTFORUM  Dec 1995, Jan, Mar, Apr, Sum ("Bookforum") 1996

     PUBLIC CULTURE  #18 1995