we have a group of lithographs and woodblock prints signed E. Sophonisba
Hergesheimer which I am trying to identify.  They appear to have been done
this century, probably 1950s to 1980s. they are florals and portraits, not
outstanding.  I can't find information on the artist, either in the usual
printed sources or locally. She may have been an amateur artist, but I
wanted to send the name out in case anyone recognizes it. thanks
Iris Snyder
Special Collections
University of Delaware Library