Hello Polly.  The Research Library/Archives of the Art Gallery of Ontario,
Toronto, Canada, is on our museum's site.  URL is  http://www.ago.net.

At 01:39 PM 2/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I am putting the finishing touches on the first draft of my
>professional paper and my topic is art museum library web pages.
>Rather than a compiling a Top Ten List, I am evaluating the elements
>that make for a useful page.  If your library has a presence on the web,
>either its own site or on the larger museum's page, please send me the URL
>off list.  I want to be sure to include as many art museum libraries
>as possible.  Thanks for your help.
>

>Polly Trump
>Reference and Reading Room Intern
>Amon Carter Museum Library
>3501 Camp Bowie Boulevard
>Fort Worth, TX 76107-2695
>817/738-1933 x 442
>All opinions are my own and not those of my employer

Karen McKenzie                                Phone: (416) 979-6660 Ext. 389
Chief Librarian                               Fax:   (416) 979-6602
E.P. Taylor Research Library & Archives
Art Gallery of Ontario
317 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON    M5T 1G4