Here is our official invitatoin to the belated Feb. 1997 meeting of the
ARLIS/NY Cataloguing Discussion Group to be held at the Whitney Museum of
American Art/Library on March 10th, 1997.  The meeting will start at 3:30
pm.  On our agenda is ALA mid-winter conference update.  It will also be an
opportunity for you to tour our new Libaray.

The Museum is closed on Monday, but the guard at the entrance will have a
list of the attendees and will direct you to the Library.  Please RSVP to me
at [log in to unmask] or (212) 570-3682.  We look forward to seeing you.
Liping Song
Assistant Librarian/Cataloguer
Whitney Museum of American Art Library             Phone: (212) 570-3682
945 Madison Ave.                                   Fax:  (212) 570-1807
New York, NY 10021                      E-mail:  [log in to unmask]