Individually, many of us have been lobbying with Wilson for several years
now to get AI retrospectively converted but most responses have been
firmly in the negative.  At the same time, I feel strongly that Wilson
should be giving us a price break for subscribing to both paper and
CD-ROM editions of ART INDEX.  At the Miami Beach conf., the Wilson reps.
at least said that this option was being discussed.  If we are to lobby
Wilson, let's cover this as well.  BJ Irvine, Indiana University