ARLIS-L Colleagues,

Help! Recently we tried to purchase a Pioneer CD-ROM 6 Disc Changer and
we were informed that Pioneer no longer makes these devices. We are aware
of the NEC brand changer but I have been told that this brand cannot be
locked, which the Pioneer can. Does anyone have any other brand they can
reccommend? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chris Quinn

Christopher J. Quinn
Assistant Architecture and Art Librarian
Ricker Library of Architecture
608 Taft Drive
208 Architecture Bldg.
Champaign, Illinois  61820

E Mail at :
(217) 333-0224

P.S. My email address will be changing in the near future. To ensure that
I will continue to receive your mail, please start sending email to me at
the following address  [log in to unmask]