Apologies - I tried sending this direct but it bounced back.
* * * * *
I recently saw some work by an Indian artist, Sheela Gowda, that was made of
cow dung.  This was in the catalog for the "Traditions/Tensions: Contemporary
Art in Asia" show that was in New York recently.

Andrea Frank
Boston College

Dear Colleagues,
A post-graduate student is looking for any information on the use of
cow dung in making sculpture.The student doesn't mind information on
the use of cow dung in building and construction also.  Has anyone got some
ideas?  I have tried all the known databases e.g. Art Index,
ArtBibsModern, ASTI, Avery, and other building databases.

Any leads would be much appreciatated!

Gwen Scott
Art & Design Librarian
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology