ARLIS/NA Members:

I am pleased to announce our new slate of officers for the Northern
California Chapter:

Kathryn Wayne, Chair
Art & Architecture Librarian
University of California Berkeley

Andrea Segall, Vice-Chair/Chair Elect
Art Librarian
Berkeley Public Library

Lorna Corbetta-Noyes, Secretary/Treasurer
Research Libraries Group

We welcome any member of ARLIS/NA to become a member of the Northern
California Chapter.  Our yearly dues are currently $10.  Please contact
Lorna by email [log in to unmask] if you would like to join, or if you have
questions about renewals if you are already a member.

The Northern California Chapter has also unveiled a new listserve and we
welcome anyone who is interested to subscribe by sending a message to:
[log in to unmask] with a message saying: subscribe arlis-nc [your name].
We look forward to using this new unmoderated list primarily for chapter
business, discussing collection development issues, and for other questions
and issues that are appropriate to the membership.

Kathryn Wayne
Chair, ARLIS/NA Northern California Chapter