The National Museum of Ireland has a good collection of slides available
of similar material. They were the main lender to the exhibition you
mentioned. Their address is National Museum of Ireland, Kildare
Street,Dublin 2,Ireland. You might also want to try Trinity College ,
College Grreen, Dublin 1, Ireland for manuscript slides and a smaller
collection of late medieval material which they possess.
Colum Hourihane

Colum Hourihane
Director, Index of Christian Art,
Dept. of Art & Archaeology,