Does anyone know of a website or very up-to-date source that provides
information on art and/or design competitions -- our students complain that
by the time they read of a competition in a journal, often the submission
deadline has passed or there is not enough time to prepare a submission. We
receive information in the mail but this is not comprehensive and we do not
have the time or resources to solicit more information, on an ongoing basis,
from professional associations, museums, galleries etc. around the world.

Do any of you -- particularly in Art & Design Schools -- maintain a current
awareness service for competitions? How do you disseminate this information
to your students?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jill Patrick
Ontario College of Art & Design