--- You wrote:

I am interested in knowing where reviews of the DOA have appeared so far.
If someone has collected reviews, can you please forward the citations to
me at the e-mail address below.  (I have the Art Doc article on it!)
Thanks for your help!  Ray Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
--- end of quoted material ---

Here's what I have in my file--I can supply fuller citations if you need them.

NYT 7/15/96
Architectural Review Dec 96
WSJ 10/10/96
TLS 11/1/96