Our library is developing a collection of video and CD-ROM (monographic,
not music or reference) works on art, architecture and design.

Currently, we order from multiple vendors. To streamline ordering I am
interested to learn of distributors in these media--in other words,
single-source vendors who operate like book distributors such as
Blackwell or Baker and Taylor. We have discovered the Roland
Collection's Videos on Art as well as a few general-interest software
distributors. Please let me or the list know if there are other options.

Also, we would be interested to learn if there is a core bibliography of
videos on art/design.

Thank you.

Jenny Tobias
Gimbel Library, Parsons School of Design
New York City