The two sessions for which people volunteered to be recorders were:

        TIPTOEING INTO THE CLOSET:  QUE(E)RYING, BUILDING, AND ACCESSING
        OUT COLLECTIONS on Tuesday, April 4/8/97 (1-3)

        DISCOVERING OUR PAST AND TRACING OUR HISTORIES:  THE EARLY
        LEADERS AND FOUNDERS OF ART LIBRARIES also on Tuesday, 4/8/97
        (9:45-11:45)

Several people volunteered, but I sent the first volunteers
acknowledgement that they were the recorders.  Again, I apologize for the
confusion!  Ray Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System