Dear Mrs. Bowen,

The Database on Cultural Heritage (Banco de Dados sobre Patrimonio
Cultural) at the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, has published a
preliminary edition of The Directory of Brazilian Museums (Guia de Museus
Brasileiros). It presents information (name, address, open hours,
holdings, activities) about more than 1000 museums all over the country.
600 of those museums are recorded in a database which offers more complete
and up-to-date information about them. We hope this publication will
contribute to increase exchange among museums and museum professionals
and to develop research about museums in Brazil.
If you are interested in receiving the publication, please contact us.

Cordially,

Christina Almeida
Database on Cultural Heritage Coordinator
Rua da Reitoria, 109 bloco K  conj.604
05508-900 Sao Paulo - SP - Brasil