We are sending later today, the 10th University of Connecticut Art &
Design Library Art serial duplicate offering (the 9th was offered in
December 1996).  Please note that these offerings are intended for
Institutional Art Libraries in the United States and Canada (not
private collectors or book stores or periodical dealers).  We expect
to send out one serial duplicate offering every other week beginning
today.

State bureaucracy precludes our acceptance of reimbursement for
postage but, if selectors want large numbers of duplicates, we expect
that they will consider some sort of "quid quo pro" arrangement
wherein there is some exchange of materials (serial duplicate
offerings, exhibition or auction catalogues, etc.) so that we do not
absorb all of the postage and handling and receive nothing in return
for our effort.  Please contact me via e-mail (address follows) if you
wish to discuss selections or alternate arrangements.

Thomas Jacoby
Head, Art & Design Library, U-5AD
University of Connecticut Library
369 Fairfield Road
Storrs, CT 06269-1005
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Voice: (860)486-2787; Voice Mail: (860)486-1243
Fax: (860)486-3593