----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear arlis friends, I received a question with regards to accessibility on the Austin tour scheduled during the San Antonio conference. I thought others might need to know this since we did not include such information in the pre-registration packet. This is how I responded to the query: The tour to Austin will require ability to walk up stairs and will include standing and walking behind the scenes in cramped spaces that are not up to ADA standards (because of the historic nature of the buildings). Sorry to any and all who are disapointed by this. Austin is about 1-1/2 hour drive from San Antonio, four hours from Dallas/Fort Worth, three hours from Houston for any of you thinking of stopping off for a visit on your way to or from the conference. Best, Janine