----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Following our initial contact with you last November, a series of technical problems have been resolved and the ITEM knowledge base has now been relaunched with enhanced text and image facilities. The Image TEchnology in Museums and art galleries knowledge base (ITEM), is an international searchable text and image information database detailing hypermedia publications and resources, primarily about the visual arts. ITEM includes multimedia publications, art gallery and museum image databases, art auctions, photolibraries and art theft. We would be most grateful if you would post this information and the new URL to your list serve membership. http://item.suffolk.ac.uk Thank you Jeremy Rees, Director; Sue Hagley, Administrator. International Visual Arts Information Network (IVAIN) University College Suffolk Rope Walk Ipswich Suffolk