Due to patrons' gifts and a consolidation of periodicals from the museum's
decorative arts department, the High Museum of Art Library has a complete
duplicate set (unbound) of
          The Magazine of ANTIQUES , ISSN 0161-9284
          from 1970 - 1990.

We would like to sell this set as a whole to an interested library or
institution for $175 (or best offer).  This cost would include the cost of
shipping.

The High's library also has duplicate ANTIQUES issues dating from 1964-1969
and 1988-1994, missing only one or two issues each year.  These I will
include with the purchase, if desired, or offer for exchange (free).  Please
contact me off the list (see below).

I also need the following issues, if anyone has duplicates (I will pay for
shipping):
     The Magazine of ANTIQUES:
                    October 1995
                    November 1995