----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello, I am looking for a woman (women) to share a room with at the San Antonio Conference. I would like to arrive Friday morning and depart Thursday morning. I am a non-smoker and want the same. I also use a wheelchair and cane. I am as independant as the next person, but really need to rest at night, and in general, conserve my energy. I can sleep through most low noise though...*smile*....so people who might snore are fine (I do not myself). This is the first time I will be attending the conference and am really looking forward to it. Please contact me by E-mail and then we can arrange a phone conversation etc. Thank you, Margaret Cunningham (Meg) [log in to unmask]