Jennifer

We have a virtually complete set from no. 16 [1981] to date.

Suggest you add our catalogue to your favourites:
telnet://192.70.216.11  logon:  ang_or

[gives full holdings]

For technical reasons [beyond our control] serials and recent records
are not yet on ABN.

How does he feel about a trip to Canberra.

J. Margaret Shaw
Chief Librarian
National Gallery of Australia Research Library
GPO Box 1150
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

Telephone: 61-(0)6-240 6532