According to A.Blanchard-Sell:

> I am hoping someone will be able to help with obtaining two
> references for one of our lecturers.
>
> He has copies of two articles which appeared in a periodical called
> "Stroll" ISSN 0882-7273 ( also known as "Stroll Magazine") but he hasn't got t
> issue or date information. I haven't been able to find it indexed by
> anything.
> The articles are: Wines, James "Slippery Floor" and
> Phillips, Patricia C. "The Greatest Show Un-Earthed"
>
> Many thanks
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
> Amanda Blanchard-Sell
> Assistant Librarian (Access & Delivery)
> Architecture Library
> University of Auckland
> Private Bag 92019 AUCKLAND NZ
> Ph 64 9 373-7599 x 8642 Fax 373-7410
> = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Stroll Magazine is indexed, partially (the content provided by
artists), in _Twentieth-Century Artists on Art:  An Index to
Writings, Statements, and Interviews by Artists, Architects,
and Designers_ 2nd edition, 1996.

The Wines citation is
no. 6/7 pp. 15, 17, 19, 21, 23 (essay, "The Slippery Floor," re
Philip Johnson, Gordon Matt-Clark and Deconstructivism).

Patricia Phillips isn't listed--in the above mentioned index.

-- jack

Jack Robertson
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library
University of Virginia