I hope you all will take a look and contact me with any feedback.
As webmaster, designer, coder, etc., etc., I guess I'm pleased that
it captures the persona of the museum and seems to be an efficient use
of bandwidth.  Stay tuned for future enhancements including
interactivity and access to more images.

Fort Worth's Amon Carter Museum is pleased to announce the activation
of its web site at:

http://www.cartermuseum.org

Improving access to its collections and program is central to the
mission of the Amon Carter Museum, which was "established through the
generosity of Amon G. Carter, Sr. (1879-1955), to house his collection
of paintings and sculpture by Frederic Remington and Charles M.
Russell; to collect, preserve, and exhibit the finest examples of
American art; and to serve an education role through exhibitions,
publications, and programs devoted to the study of American art."
Full-text of the press release can be found at:

http://www.cartermuseum.org/pr/docs/internet.htm
Sam Duncan
Assistant Librarian/Cataloguer
Amon Carter Museum
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX  76107-2695

(817) 738-1933, ext. 245
(817) 738-4066 (fax)
http://www.cartermuseum.org

Any opinions expresssed in this message are those
of an employee of the Amon Carter Museum.  Unless
noted, this message is not an official communication of
the Amon Carter Museum.