Dear colleagues,

The Herron Art Library - Herron School of Art is
planning its 90th Anniversary Celebration - Spring '97.
The theme of the event is "Art Libraries of the Future".
I am investigating the activities, programs, and
technology which might be present in such an art
library as well as recent related art library building
programs/architects.  Does anyone have
recommendations/suggestions for such activities,
building projects, and the architects responsible for the
project.  This information will also be very useful to us
as we begin the planning for our new library (2002).
Thanks for your help.  I will post a summary if people
are interested.

Sonja Staum-Kuniej
Herron Art Library
1701 N. Pennsylvania