Dear Colleagues:

For those of you who are moderating SESSIONS or AskARLIS' in San Antonio, the
Conference Planning Advisory Committee will need to receive changes/additions
to the program booklet by FEBRUARY 7th.  Hopefully, by now all of you will
have had opportunity to proof-read the entries in the Preliminary Program
which correspond to your session(s).  If there are any changes to lists of
panelists, mispellings, TBA's we can replace with real names or sponsors,
etc., please send that information via e-mail to me directly at (DO NOT POST
TO THIS LIST):

[log in to unmask] (this address is case-sensitive, by the way)...

ALSO, all Sessions and AskARLIS' must have an assigned Recorder whose notes
will eventually be published as part of the San Antonio Conference
Proceedings. Several of you have already sent names of Recorders for your
sessions.  Please make sure that this information is forwarded to me before
the end of February.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on the Riverwalk very soon!

Yours truly,

Allen Townsend, Program Co-Chair, 1997 ARLIS/NA Annual Conference