Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- The Dallas Museum of Art is in the process of preparing a grant proposal to assist with the establishment of a formal museum archives. The proposal calls for the implementation of archival standards and policies, inventory and documentation of our historical documents and photos, the creation of a searchable database and digitization of select documents from the museum's past. Our problem has been identifying potential sources of funding for beginning and maintaining such a project. Significant institutional funding is not an option at the moment. Have any of you had to seek non-institutional support for an archives (e.g. grants, foundations, etc.)? Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated. Darin Marshall Manager of Libraries Dallas Museum of Art [log in to unmask]